- Although cloud-to-ground lightning strikes pose the most danger to people on the ground, they make up only about 20% of all lightning strikes. The most common type of lightning in a thunderstorm is in-cloud lightning, which occurs within the cloud itself.
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
- Scanty underpants
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- Cover or treat (something) with wax or a similar substance, typically to polish or protect it
- Remove unwanted hair from (a part of the body) by applying wax and then peeling off the wax and hairs together
- cover with wax; “wax the car”
- (wax) go up or advance; “Sales were climbing after prices were lowered”
- Make a recording of
- (wax) any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
White Balance – an abstract idea
Automatic white balance – completely undone by 3 different low-energy fluorescent lamps in an elevator.